Our boston bull dog loves to chase a ball. You throw it, she chases, retrieves it and you do it again, over and over. When she returns for the next chase, she clings to the ball. When you try to take the ball, she resists, you chase, she runs. If you try to coax her to let go, she ignores you. However, I learned that if I sit quietly, letting her try to make up her own mind, before long, she lays the ball at my feet and expects me to pick it up. What's to learn?? BUYERS sometimes are independent, aloof, suspicious. ...If you attempt to coax them, they ignore you. If you chase them, they run. If you sit quietly, creating the perception that you are letting them "make up their own mind" , they will soon lay the transaction at your feet. "BOW-WOW"

1 comment:
You're awesome, Ray. The world is a much more desirable place because of you and your "distinguished" family. I love your passion for life. It is inspiring to say the least.
....your #1 Fan,
Deanna
Post a Comment