AUCTION Marketing Consultants | AREA Training Associates | Platinum Real Estate Service | MID-SOUTH MOTORSPORTS
Friday, December 16, 2011
MONTHLY STORAGE AUCTIONS VERY POPULAR
THOSE OF YOU FOLLOWING THE AUCTIONS IN MEMPHIS, OLIVE BRANCH MS, HORN LAKE, MS AND NASHVILLE MAY GO TO www.auctionboys.net for complete schedule and how to's and auctions. Or contact me directly at 405-826-6188
I've been in business for a while...so it's really not about me, at this point, but, rather, with my experences, what we will accomplish. Some of you know me as an auctioneer.(17 years experience) Others know me as a real estate broker.(28 years experience) Most of you know me as a Real Estate Instructor.(19 years experience). The rest of you know me...college, football,church and other places where Motorcycle riders hang out. I am of the strong opinion that I am trustworthy. If you really want to get to know me, just ask me about my family...that story will blow your hair back. No kidding. Outstanding people. You should meet my friends. WOW! Life is good when surrounded by exceptional people.
No comments:
Post a Comment