Friday, November 20, 2009
I LOVE MY REAL ESTATE BUSINESS
Write down 5 things that you like about your real estate business. The heading for your list should be the statement..."Why I like my real estate business. Then go back after you complete your list and mark through the word like and replace it with the word LOVE. Tape the list to the mirror in your room. Every morning for 21 straight days, get up out of bed, go in front of the mirror and with "passion" and excitement, raise your voice, shout I LOVE MY REAL ESTATE BUSINESS and read out loud, the list. Try doing this at 7:42am. "Attitude changes Everything". Or if you have a better way to motivate yourself to get out and there a fight through your daily challenges, use your method. The message is DO SOMETHING and get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment